Covid-19 Safety Precautions
To help insure that your blues festival is safe and healthy , we will be complying with CDC safety protocols for Covid 19 at the festival . These guidelines include the following measures:
- Any persons with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms will not be admitted into the park.
- Face masks / coverings are MANDATORY for entry into Vinoy Park . No exceptions will be made . Masks must be worn at all times while walking around the park and while in proximity to others. Once you and your party are set up in the park , at least six feet away from others , you may , if you like , remove face coverings .
- Social distancing will be enforced , and guests will be required to to set up at least 6 feet apart . If you come with friends or family , your group may sit together.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer stations will be set up in multiple locations around the park , including at all festival alcoholic beverage and merchandise stations . You are encouraged to use them often.
- Complimentary masks will be made available if you lose or misplace your mask.
- All festival vendors will be required to use face masks. Food vendors must also wear safety gloves . All vendors must display hand sanitizer at their locations.
- We will hire private security personnel and local police to enforce these safety precautions. Any person violating these rules will be required to leave the festival.
- The outdoor , waterfront venue footprint will be expanded to allow our guests to separate and maintain a good social distance . Vinoy Park is a very large grassy park which can easily accommodate the size of our expected attendance.
We value our festival guests and want you to feel safe and comfortable at our event . We respectfully ask for your cooperation, so the health and wellbeing of our blues family is protected . These protocols may be modified as circumstances and safety measures change.